Friday, April 30, 2010

Organic Food vs. Non Organic Food



SOURCE:xanga


Today i decide that i am going to cook for my friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. I got up so early in the morning to i could have everything ready for the night. I went from store to store looking for tomatoes, bell pepper, and chilies, but i could not find none! I thought of a little place i knew about since i was little cause my mother use to go there so i drove from Downey city to Compton city. When i got there many people were talking about organic and non organic food products cause the sells clerk was anouncing that we have organic products and non organic products. I ran to the organic line so i could find me some tomatoes, bell peppers, and some chilies when i realize that the pound of everything was about 4 dollars, and the non organic products were about 2 dollars. I thought well i would get the organic becasue i dont like products that are spray by Chemicals. I bought everything and then back home it was like around noon. I said to my self i will make the special dinner for my friend now that i got everything. I never realize that oil can affect us in many different things where from clothing, to make, to food products....I cant not imagen how will going to survied with out any food products if the oil was to disaper.


SOURCE: womansday

No comments:

Post a Comment