Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without Signs

Today this morning i had an appointment with my doctor for the regular check up. I head down there and i kept on driving and driving but i could not find the hospital because all of the signs had being taken down. It took me about 45 minutes to find the hospital but i have arrived late. I heard in the radio station have been saying that many people have been injured in a terrible accident in the street and almost all of the person have die due to all the signs have been taken down.Now i was afriad that if i got out to the streets terrible things could happen because all of the signs have been taken down. Would you like to live in this world with out any signs?=[

SOURCE: freshfreestuff

2 comments:

  1. Omg I would hate that, what you went through is so terrible imagine how many deaths there are going ot be from now on. So sad, to what I can see you have a picture and your source does work and hopefully next time you go to the doctor things are not as bad as the day you went. Just be carefull and start walking more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I am scare to go outside too because of many accidents that are hapenning ever since the signs were taken away. I am desperate because I cannot go outside to buy my needs for me and my family. There are many people that are in the same situation. I just can't belive that we depend on so many signs.I like the way how you explained how signs affected you and the whole world. The picture that you chose was a perfect example for your situation. you source the picture right.!

    ReplyDelete