Monday, April 26, 2010

That Quiz.com



As i was getting on the internet i was OMG! i do not know that much about the Oil Crisis. I was reading them mostly i guess on all of them because i was there is a 50/50 chance of getting it right so i guess. I turns out that i only got 5 right and 7 wrong. Supply: is when a seller decides how much to sell and the seller puts the price. Demand: Is when a person or persons are willing and able to buy any items.


SOURCE: bized


Something that was interesting to me about the oil quiz on that quiz.com was that "Even after oil production in an area declines, there is still a substantial amount of oil remainning in the ground." These is a true fact. There are still many areas where the are oil but still people dont know about until the start digging in a certian are.

SOURCE: heatingoil

1 comment:

  1. That is TRUE! Believe it or not, there is oil everywhere...we just have to look for it very carefully. It all depends in the region we dig for oil.

    There is quit a lot of grammatical errors throughout your post. You shouldn't be doing these type of errors by now Jose. ay ya yay! ;p Your source seems to be working propery so I forgive you. =) I think you should have introduced your definitions and not only place them in there. Also, I do not understand the first sentences of your first paragraph. As I was reading it I was lost--it was as if you just gathered some words and put them all together. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I'm just trying to give you feedback on your common mistakes.

    ReplyDelete